Pukekohe Marae: Nga Hau e Wha

The original Maori Hall was situated on Ward Street, Pukekohe and was opened in June 1959. The land was donated by the Department of Education and funded with the help of the local Rotary Club and the Maori Women’s Welfare League. The communal hall was moved to it’s current site on Beatty Road and opened…